This page is under review. All CNSC publications are hosted on publications.gc.ca.
View a complete list of CNSC publications.
Request a specific publication.
The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) publishes a wide range of documents such as regulatory and licensing process documents for licensees, annual reports and information products.
Search for and download a publication
All CNSC publications are available online for download:
- List of CNSC Publications (by title)
Most frequently requested CNSC publications
- Radionuclide Information Booklet (44 pages – 746 KB)
- REGDOC-1.6.1 v2 - Licence Application Guide: Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices (100 pages – 915 KB)
- Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices Licence Application Form (15 pages – 1.27 MB)
- Annual Compliance Reporting Form – Licensed Activity: Portable gauges Usetype-811 (17 pages – 371 KB)
- Annual Compliance Reporting Form – Licensed Activity: Fixed gauges Usetype-814 (15 pages – 368 KB)
- DNSR Newsletter – Spring 2018 (10 pages – 662 KB)
- REGDOC-2.5.2 – Design of Reactor Facilities: Nuclear Power Plants (183 pages – 1.36 MB)
- Request to Appoint a Radiation Safety Officer - Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices Licence (1 page - 1.24 MB)
- REGDOC-1.6.1 - Applicant Authority Form for an Incorporated Company (3 pages – 838 KB)
- Fact Sheet – Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) (5 pages – 365 KB)
If you have questions or need more information, contact the CNSC.
- Date modified: