The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) publishes a wide range of documents such as regulatory and licensing process documents for licensees, annual reports and information products. All CNSC and active former Atomic Energy Control Board (AECB) publications can be accessed online 24 hours a day.
Search for and download a publication
All CNSC publications are available online for download:
- List of CNSC Publications (by title)
Most frequently requested CNSC publications
- CNSC Overview Brochure
- Working Safely with Portable Gauges (PDF)
- Basic Level: Use of Unsealed Nuclear Substances (PDF)
- Intermediate Level: Use of Unsealed Nuclear Substances (PDF)
- High Level: Use of Unsealed Nuclear Substances (PDF)
- Guidelines for Handling Packages Containing Nuclear Substances – INFO-0744 (PDF)
- Spill Procedures (PDF)
If you have questions or need more information, contact the CNSC.
- Date modified: