Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- October 4, 2017: Regulatory action issued to BWXT Nuclear Energy Canada Inc.
- October 4, 2017: Order issued to Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- October 2, 2017: Order issued to Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
Listings of regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- Arthon Industries Ltd.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- GEM Testing Ltd.
- GHD Consultants Ltd.
- Glencore Canada Corporation
- Groupe ABS Inc.
- Groupe Conseil SCT Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- Interior Health Authority
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)
- Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Ontario Power Generation
- Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
- SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- Stasuk Testing & Inspection Ltd.
- Date modified: