Nuclear-related event reports
The CNSC requires its licensees to disclose to the public events and incidents involving its licensed activities that relate to the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
- May 19, 2021: Reportable event from Alberta Health Services
- April 20, 2021: Reportable event at Jubilant DraxImage Inc.
- April 18, 2021: Reportable event at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL)
- April 7, 2021: Canadian Light Source temporarily reduces operations due to COVID-19
- March 20, 2021: Reportable event at Darlington Nuclear Generating Station
Below is a list of nuclear industries, click on an industry in the list to view the events and incidents released to the public pertaining to that industry. Please visit licensees' websites for complete listing of their events and incidents, and to view their public disclosure protocols.
Event reports by sector:
- Academic and research
- Uranium mines and mills
- Uranium processing and fuel fabrication facilities
- Nuclear power plants
- Class IB nuclear facilities
- Class II nuclear facilities (These facilities are used in medicine, cancer therapy and research)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear substance processing facilities
- Radiation device licensees
- Research reactors
- Transport / in transit events
- Closed and decommissioned uranium mines and mills
- Waste management facilities
- Date modified: