Feedback on the Accessibility Plan
The CNSC will publish this accessibility plan and annual progress reports on its internal and external websites, and employees and the public will have the opportunity to provide both anonymous and non-anonymous feedback on the plan and implementation, or the barriers individuals experience when working with or for the CNSC.
To provide feedback on the CNSC accessibility plan:
- Complete the anonymous online form
- Send an email (email@example.com) to Senior Human Resources Advisor
- Write to the CNSC:
Feedback: Accessibility Plan
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
280 Slater Street, P.O. Box 1046, Station B
Ottawa, ON, K1P 5S9
- Feedback: Accessibility Plan
- Call the CNSC (Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time)
- Telephone (toll-free in Canada): 1-613-995-5894 or 1-800-668-5284 (in Canada only)
- Send a fax: 613-995-5086
The CNSC will document and review all comments, questions and suggestions formally submitted from staff and the public about our plan. The Accessibility Plan Working Group will assess this feedback and share it with the CNSC directorates responsible for implementing our strategy across the 7 key areas outlined in the ACA. All responses will be considered for integration into CNSC priorities, commitments and progress reports.
- Date modified: